Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stay away from Vonage

Vonage, They seemed like an attractive and easy to use system, until I learned about their bait and switch tactics, unfortunately that wasn't until today. Just today, did I learn that the individual I spoke with on the phone when initiating my services with them, was not telling me the truth when she said that there would be no early termination fee if I canceled my service with them at the 6 month point, as I have just done. Little did I know that in Vonage speak $0 (zero dollars American) apparently means $124.58 (one hundred and twenty four dollars and fifty eight cents American). That seems like quite the difference. I highly advise all of you out there in cyber space to stay far away from the bait and switch that in Vonage.

Im sure there is more to come, I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in the home town of Vonage's Corp. headquarters. We shall see if that makes any difference.

No comments: