Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I feel kind of torn.
I want to keep my word, and I also dont want to make situations weird....

I have so many things bottled up inside of me. I just want to start telling people these things. So many things I wish I didn't know, both personal and about other people. There are two main items that are on my mind, one about things out of my control, and the other about a very good friend of mine. How d I continue to hold this all in and prevent leaking out some ones major life change, and at the same time prevent some one from potentially being weirded out?

I think I could handle one of the two of these, but I don't know about the both of them...and I certainly cant make a move on either until the individuals make a move them selfs.

I guess I'll just have to deal...

--Foley

No comments: