Sunday, February 10, 2008

Up in the Air (or Mr. Toad's Wild Ride)

So here we are, in our first run through, and we have a live school audience... Pre-show we had a few issues, but at this point I believe things are running smoothly. I'm headed to New York City on Friday the 15th. Should be a lot of fun, and hopefully worth the money I'm spending. These kids are thoroughly amused by the few interspersed "curse words." Everyone involved in this production generally seems nice to me, but I have definitely experienced some hostility towards other members of the production, cast, crew, etc. It really is sad that there has to be such hostility, but we are all quite exhausted, more so the crew than the cast, but that is because the cast has put in fewer hours than us. Still no reason for any of us to be snippy. Matter of fact, I was told that some day "my cheery, upbeat attitude may get me beaten," still I feel it is better to attempt to maintain high spirits. Wont let anyone keep me down.

--Foley

No comments: