Sunday, April 6, 2008

Down time

So it seems that I am hating the down time we have had yesterday and today. I find my self being incredibly bored. Yesterday I found my self wandering through New Rochelle and Pelham. Then I went and saw a movie. Yesterday wasn't all unproductive. I managed to go do my laundry which was good.

There is soo little to do here in New Rochelle. And it is 30 mins. each way to get to NYC proper, so that is a bit of a hassle, and if I do that I need to out line a plan of action for the day, and I'm not sure its worth it just to be stuck down town all day, but we will see, if I have another long day to my self.

Hopefully, tomorrow we will get the equipment we still need, we are getting really close as long as we can get the towers and speakers on Monday, and maybe the madis....


--J.Foley

No comments: