Wednesday, April 2, 2008

NYC, well sort of....

So I flew in to Laguardia Airport, In NYC, but our hotel is in New Rochelle, and the shop is in Mt. Vernon, which I would suppose are suburbs of the city proper. Right up the street is one of the many pieces of overpriced land owned by Donald trump. It looks nice I suppose, but I cant imagine how much people are paying to live there. I doubt it is worth the price.

I must say so far everything has been really quite over priced, even compared to DC.

So far we are doing pretty well in the shop, although I have to do some back pedaling tomorrow to fix a couple of simple ergonomic errors from day one. I redesigned the centre cluster, and how it travels and was met with a lot of support from both the design team and the touring crew as well as the build crew. That has been a boost to my confidence. Also that fact that Steve seems to like how I build amp racks is good. My biggest fear as of right now is the fact that we are often getting to the point where we run out of things to do each day. Mostly this is based on our reliance on both PRG to deliver gear to us as it becomes available for our uses, and for the groups who are building out speaker towers and centre cluster mounts. Although if they show up this week we will be in good shape before we have to ship out on Friday the 18th.


Other than the uncertainty, so far every thing seems to be going well.

More news when it comes....

No comments: